- Barbara Hepworth, Group of Figures and Head (Burnt Umber), 1951
- Shani Rhys James, Combing Her Hair, 2019
- Josef Herman, Potato harvest, 1959
- Josef Herman, Two men with shovels, 1956
- Michael Andrews, Shell Chemicals, Carrington Plant, Cheshire, 1953
- Lynn Chadwick, Sitting Figures in Robes I, 1980
- Kenneth Draper RA, Green Veil, 1981
- Simon Edmondson, Drawing No.7, 2018
- Simon Edmondson, El Mueble, 2018
- Simon Edmondson, Emily, 2018
- Simon Edmondson, Figure No.2, 2016
- Grayson Perry, Map of Nowhere (blue), 2008
- Henry Moore, Reclining Woman No. 1, 1980
- Shani Rhys James, Bra Strap, 2019
- Shani Rhys James, Turban, 2019
- Peter Kinley, The Black Door, 1967
- Leon Kossoff, From 'Minerva Protects Pax from Mars' by Rubens, c. 1980 - 1981
- Alan Reynolds, Forms - Blue, White, Green and Bronze, 1961
Connaught Brown is delighted to be once again exhibiting at the British Art Fair.
Our stand this year will feature works by Barbara Hepworth, Henry Moore, Leon Kossoff, Lynn Chadwick, Alan Reynolds, Josef Herman, Michael Andrews, Shani Rhys James, Jonathan Field and Simon Edmondson.
For more information on the fair, please click here.